Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Intro to Gaps - Day 1

Ok, so yesterday, March 1 was the day I decided to start my journey on Gaps!

I am going through the Intro fast because I do not have any intestinal issues and have been having kefir, kombucha, and eating whole, real food for a while.

Breakfast: I had small (1/2 c.) of smoothie. (normal smoothie at my house is kefir, spinach, beet, pulp from carrots, apple and pineapple, honey, flax seed and banana.

Cup of broth

Lunch: Chicken broth and small amount of veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

Dinner: Chicken (cooked in crockpot), lots of veggies, homemade sauerkraut

I had a headache when I got home from work and was tired.(wasn't too bad) I ran to the store to get more cabbage to make more sauerkraut because my family likes the sauerkraut so much...needed to get more fermenting!)

After I got home, I strained my kombucha, got the next batch going, made my sauerkraut, also bought turnips to ferment.

Took an Epsom salt bath and went to bed.

Thanks for following my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!