Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still on Gaps....going strong!

Wow, it has been a week since I posted.....oops!

I am still doing the Gaps and my hubby was impressed with how I am feeling that he is eating Gaps with me! Yay!

On Tuesday, it had been 1 week on Gaps...I lost 6 lbs! WooHoo! The energy I am having is amazing...I feel great!

We have been eating the Squash Pancakes, they are yummy...when I am wanting a little sweet treat, I put some kefir cheese on it, drizzle with honey and sprinkle cinnamon...YUM!

Last night, I made the mashed "faux-tatoes" with our dinner of deer roast. They were delicious!!! For those that don't know what "faux-tatoes" are we cooked cauliflower and mashed it like potatoes with some butter! Delicious!

A few nights ago, we had spaghetti (kids had noodles) hubby and I had spaghetti squash with our sauce...loved it!

I am truly loving this way of eating and can't wait to see all the health benefits that I will get from it!

I am basically doing the Full Gaps now, so many recipes I can not wait to try!!! I will have to post them here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!