Monday, March 28, 2011

Sleep is very important!

This past week, my family was out of town, so I had some "projects" I wanted to get done before they come home...

The first one was ....cleaning my office..which it so desperately needed...(I have a Celebrating Home business that I had a lot of the products in my office.)

The second one was ....cleaning my closet...which also desperately needed it!

I also wanted to make Kimchi and Sauerkraut.

So by the time they got home, I had done all of the above, plus going to my niece's first birthday party, and also had a meeting on Monday night for Celebrating Home and church on Wednesday...at the expense of being up until at least midnight every night, Thursday night, I was up until 1:30 a.m.! Which for me, is definitely NOT my normal! We are usually in bed around 9.

And my weight has told the story this week, I will see what I weight tomorrow...but I haven't seen the weight loss this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!